- Maximum Conversions will provide Client with Search Engine Optimisation Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. Maximum Conversions will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website.
- All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the campaign. After the term agreed upon, the campaign will run on a month to month basis with a standard 30 days’ notice of cancellation.
Maximum Conversion’s SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes:
1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines and 2) to drive targeted online traffic
These two main purposes are aimed at increasing conversions as a priority.
Maximum Conversions’ SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms included in the package.
- Obtaining “backlinks” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
- Editing and/or optimisation of text for various HTML tags, metadata, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports for the client’s website and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
- For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimisation, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- An email address for the purposes of requesting links may be created
- Authorisation to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, website images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by Maximum Conversions for search engine optimisation purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Maximum Conversions can create site content at additional cost to the Client. If Client is interested in purchasing content from Maximum Conversions, please contact Maximum Conversions for a cost estimate.
- The client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Maximum Conversions has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than a few years. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” Maximum Conversions assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited
service fees. Maximum Conversions can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Maximum Conversions does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- Maximum Conversions is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
- Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per-click campaigns, copywriting, link baiting, etc.) will be provided for a fee of $50-$150 per hour.
- The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Maximum Conversions for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Maximum Conversions and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- The client agrees to allow Maximum Conversions to add a footer link to their website pointing to https://maximumconversions.com.au
- Maximum Conversions is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimised). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $100 per hour
Company Name: MAXIMUM CONVERSIONS / Max Lawrence Jonasen Signature:
ABN: 53 649 740 700